FAMILY PANCAKE VACATION
Maslenitsa is one of the long- awaited holidays of the year celebrated in honour of the spring meeting. Russian fairy tales’ characters will entertain you at the theatrical performances during the great Maslenitsa celebration.You will take part in culinary master classes, traditional folk games and storming a large ice fortress, dance in a round, make snowmen and simply enjoy the festive atmosphere of general fun!
PLAN YOUR STAY
3 nights/4 days MASLENITSA PROGRAM – February, 15 – 18, 2018.
DAY 1. February, 15 (Thursday)
- Moscow sightseeing tour (Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Poklonnaya Gora, Observation site on Vorobyovy Gory)
- Visit to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior + the observation deck
- River cruise dinner
DAY 2. February, 16 (Friday)
- Visit to the Kremlin
- Exclusive excursion to the Grand Kremlin Palace, the place of Russian President's inauguration and top-level state meetings take place
- Walk the unique Maslenitsa festival route
- Dinner at Yar restaurant + entertainment program
DAY 3. February, 17 (Saturday)
- Maslenitsa program at the Kolomenskoye museum preserve (folk songs, traditional Russian amusements, customs and ceremonies of winter wires in Russian towns and villages of the 17th and 19th centuries.)
- Walk around VDNKh + master class in the House of Crafts and the Dymov Ceramics Manufactory (making a Maslenitsa doll or traditional clay toy, honey and jam tasting).
DAY 4. February, 18 (Sunday)
- Spare time, shopping
DRAWING THE CURTAIN
You will walk the most spectacular routes of the Maslenitsa city festival, visit the celebration venues, stroll through the most colorful streets and taste delicious pancakes with caviar and honey from the herbage! Your guide will not only share interesting facts and stories about the city, but also immerse you in the Maslenitsa atmosphere by telling Russian fairy tales and folk stories. And at the Maslenitsa fairs there is a broad choice of hand-crafted gifts for your loved ones.